Friday, April 13, 2018

Rylie Girl Age 6






There have been many things that I want to remember about Rylie at age 3,4,& 5. I haven't written them all down like I had wanted to so I thought I'd take a minute to write them down.

Rylie you are incredibly creative. You are always making up games and using your imagination to play. You can make a game out of anything. You love to use your stuffed animals or Lego mini-figures or other objects you find to play with you.

Rylie you love to hold my hand while we walk and I LOVE it. I treasure the moments when you slip your hand in mine. It feel so good to hold your hand. You have been holding my hand as we explore Australia, walking through the streets of new cities, hiking new mountains, and jumping in the surf. I want to remember your little hand in mine.

Rylie you love to sit on our laps and give/get hugs. You love to grab our faces and put your face into our face.

Rylie you are determined. You like to do things on your own and do things your way. In school you like to get it right and do it on your own. You like to choose your own clothes and choose how you do things. You don't always like to take suggestions from me (I was just like this so I guess I am getting a little bit of how I treated my mom).

Rylie you are competitive. You like to keep up, challenge yourself and do what your brother is doing. You like to lead when we are biking, you like to climb the rock wall until you get to the top and read just like your brother. We are grateful that he is a great example for you too!

Rylie you love to dance! You love to put on a dress or a leotard and dance to music, make up gymnastics routines. You love to sing to music and listen to music.

Rylie you love to dress up and be fancy, but yet you are very sporty. You are the perfect mix of both.

Rylie you are confident and make friends with others easily.

Rylie you love your Gracies. Your favorite is still Purple Gracie, but you like sleeping with both Purple and New Gracie.

Rylie you make lots of great facial expressions. You have an electric smile and you love to make other silly faces too.

Rylie you love Star Wars and its awesome to watch you talk Star Wars with others.

We are so proud of you Rylie and love being your parents. You are a special girl and have grown up in so many ways, especially here in Australia. We love you! Happy 6th Birthday.
Love, Mommy and Daddy.

No comments: