Thursday, April 19, 2018

Play Date in Brisbane

Gen, Matt's colleague in Brisbane, asked me to watch her kids (Bronte and Zack) one afternoon while she worked. I was thrilled to watch them since my kids LOVE playing with her kids. We started out with a sushi lunch. Then we headed to South Bank. Along the way we stopped to watch a little bit of the Commonwealth Games. Then we went to the playground. After a while the kids were super hot so we got a treat and watched a street performer. We made our way along South Bank to our apartment. Then we had a swim in the pool on our roof. It was a very fun and exhausting day! At the end of the day I drove all 4 kiddos to meet up with Matt and Gen. That evening I received a pretty cool compliment that I had graduated from tourist to hostess since I was babysitting kids and driving 
them around!!! That felt good!













No comments: