Rylie had her breakfast of choice which included pancakes, banana bread, and scrambled eggs.
Then Rylie and I got pedicures in downtown St. Kilda while the boys did a couple errands.
In this picture, Rylie was looking out the window across the street at Derek and Daddy as they were walking to the
I LOVED getting a pedicure with this beautiful girl!
After the pedicures we went shopping on Ackland street at Typo. Rylie got a rainbow pen with a huge diamond on it along with a gold sparkling pouch and a water bottle. Derek also bought a water bottle, a sushi pen and storm trooper socks.
Then we spent the afternoon at the beach until a crazy wind storm blew in. The wind was so strong that the sand was flying everywhere, the tide came in very quickly and everyone left the beach in a hurry. It was a mini haboob...
Rylie had her dinner of choice, which was take out from Bay City Burrito. She chose to eat it on the grassy park outside Luna Park. After she ate her dinner she did cartwheels and gymnastic routines.
For her birthday treat we did birthday brownies with mint chocolate chip ice cream.
Finally, Rylie got to go shopping for new clothes in Melbourne after church on Sunday. She had a blast picking out and trying out whatever clothes she wanted.




After Rylie's birthday day she wrote the family this note. It is so precious.
"To The Bumans. Dear family, I am writing with my new pen. It works great. I love you so so so so much. Thank you for celebrating my birthday. I feel like you celebrated it in two days. love, Rylie"








No comments:
Post a Comment