Friday, March 08, 2013

Rainy Day Puddle Fun
After a night of rain we headed to the park to play in the puddles. Derek LOVES to ride through them and was having a great time getting dirty and wet. Rylie wanted SO BADLY to follow after Derek into the puddles. At first I was doing a pretty good job of redirecting her away from them, but after a while it became such a battle that neither of us were having much fun...so I gave in and let her get dirty and wet just like her brother. The rest of our time at the park was amazing (we don't get many of these rainy days so we take full advantage of them). Both kids were having a blast splashing in the puddles. We biked/walked home soaking wet and happy, while Rylie was wrapped up in a warm, dry towel! I LOVE watching Derek and Rylie play, explore, and be a kid. Thank you God for rainy days.
Rylie wrapped up on the towel, warm and dry on the ride home

No comments: