Wednesday, August 08, 2012

Rylie 5 Month update
Its crazy that Rylie is already 5 months old. She is such a happy baby and she adds so much joy to our family. Rylie is taking a bottle again!!! Rylie went through a few months where she did not want to take a bottle. I did not like the fact that I had to always keep her close to me and I worried about what would happen later on. So I established a game plan and in 2 days she was taking one again! I am so grateful. She even grabs the bottle and puts it in her mouth.
She is reaching out and grabbing everything. I love to see how curious she is about her surroundings and discovering new things. She grabs whatever is within her reach and puts it immediately in her mouth. She loves to grab at my face when I hold her close. Its so sweet. Rylie is interested in food and watches our food as it goes into our mouth. I am looking forward to starting solids next month.
Rylie also loves chewing on my water bottle, just like Derek.
She rides in the Ergo without infant insert!!! Now carrying her is even more comfortable. This is the view I get of Rylie's sweet face. She LOVES the Ergo and laughs when I bend over forward and she hangs backwards. Its adorable.
Rylie loves to watching, batting, and grabbing at the sports balls on the mobile above the changing table in her room. She only gets changed on the changing table with mobile once a day, but its so fun to watch her get excited about the mobile.

Rylie continues to love bath time. Derek is very entertaining! When she is not watching Derek, she likes to chew on the foam numbers and letters. I love the rolls on her thighs!!
 hanging out with Daddy
 I love my sweet happy girl!!
watching Curious George with Derek
Rylie moves around in her crib so much that sometimes she gets her arms and legs stuck between the slats of the crib. This caused her to wake up, so we put a breathable bumper on her crib, which solved the problem. It is hilarious to watch her in webcam as she "crawls" and rolls the entire length of the crib.
Rylie LOVES "flying" in the air over our head...she giggles and smiles

working on sitting up
 reading with Daddy and Derek
Rylie enjoys the exer-saucer and I am glad as it is a safe place for her to hang out 
(as opposed to the floor) since Derek rides his bike a lot. Although there is a shadow on Rylie's face, I love her focus on this frog.

No comments: