Sunday, August 19, 2012

Happy 9th Anniversary!


I LOVE you Matt! So much has occurred in this last year - moving, buying a house, starting a new job, having a baby and making new friends. I am thankful to look back and see God's hand in our lives. We started out the day with the Rylie sleeping from 10 pm to 7:00 am!!! This was first time in 5 months (minus a week stretch of her sleeping 8 hours straight). It was such a gift. During the day, Derek and I made an anniversary cake to enjoy after dinner.

Matt came home early and surprised me with a dozen red roses. Derek and I went swimming while Matt watch Rylie and then we watched our first family movie together, Cars! It was a special evening. As we sat on the couch all cuddled together as a family of 4, I couldn't help reflecting back...to when Matt and I first met. To think that God had planned this out for us!!
A week later we went out to dinner to celebrate (taking advantage of free babysitting while family was in town visiting).

No comments: