It was so wonderful to have Grammy visit us. God had her come just when we needed her the most (when Rylie was fully walking with the drunken sailor look and needed someone to follow her around, when I was sick and needed to sleep, when both kids were sick and I didn't have the strength to watch them, and when Matt and I had planned to go away for 2 nights). We are so thankful for her. The kids had a blast playing with her and we were all sad to see her leave.
Grammy helped me set up the sewing machine I got from my Grammy (Ruth).
I even completed my first project of mending a pair of Matt's shorts.
Rylie and Derek LOVE books and Grammy read a lot!
Once everyone was feeling better, we took a trip to the Zoo.
Waving at the elephants
Komodo Dragon
getting up close and personal with the orangutan
checking out the horses
the wagon is our new way to travel at the zoo
Grammy chased Rylie around a lot

No comments:
Post a Comment