I got the whole heart swelling, throbbing kind of joy when I saw these pics! I'm so excited for your family and can't wait to meet my new little one too!!! Blessings!!!
So happy for you guys. I love her name. I can't believe you posted today already. We've been praying for you guys and will continue to pray for a quick recovery. Julie, Eric, Josie
Yeah! I love the picture of her little hands by her face and I love the one of your family of 4! I hope that you are recovering well and I hope that the transition from 1-2 kids goes smoothly for you! Congratulations Buman family!
6 comments:
I got the whole heart swelling, throbbing kind of joy when I saw these pics! I'm so excited for your family and can't wait to meet my new little one too!!! Blessings!!!
how exciting. she is beautiful.
I love your first family of 4 picture!
So happy for you guys. I love her name. I can't believe you posted today already. We've been praying for you guys and will continue to pray for a quick recovery. Julie, Eric, Josie
Congratulations!
Congratulations!!! So happy for you guys. Glad to hear you are all doing well.
Yeah! I love the picture of her little hands by her face and I love the one of your family of 4! I hope that you are recovering well and I hope that the transition from 1-2 kids goes smoothly for you! Congratulations Buman family!
Post a Comment