At Rylie's 2 week weight check she weighed 7 lbs 7 oz meaning she gained 9 oz in 1 week! I am so thankful that breastfeeding this time around has been a breeze!! She has been sleeping 2 - 3 hour stretches at night and for that I am grateful. She seems to have a few fussy hours each night around 7:30 (thankfully just after Derek goes to bed). We have been swaddling her and rocking her to calm her down. I am looking forward to when this stage passes, but glad that Matt is home at this time to hold her so I can get a break. For the most part she is a very content baby and will sleep through anything! She sleeps in the Pack 'n Play, bouncer and car seat most often during the day and has been sleeping in her crib at night since her 3rd day home from the hospital. We love our baby girl!!
Rylie got her first bath!
Cute toes & feet after being in the Ergo
Pops holding Rylie for the first time!
Hugs and kisses from Mommy!





No comments:
Post a Comment