We are very thankful that Grammy could come out and take care of Derek while Matt and I were in the hospital with Rylie. Derek had so much fun with "Gigi" (as he calls her). It was nice to know he was taken care of. I did not worry about him once while we were in the hospital.
We are also thankful that Grammy was willing to spend a night with me in the hospital. On our last night in the hospital, Matt didn't feel so good and we decided it was best for him to go home. So, Grammy and Matt switched places. It was so nice to have Grammy with me. She was fresh (had gotten great sleep) and was willing to sit up and hold Rylie all night so I could get some sleep. Thanks Grammy for blessing our family and helping us welcome Baby Rylie home!
holding Rylie for the first time
Grammy spending the night in the hospital with me
Grammy and her grandchildren
3 generations of girls


1 comment:
Aw Yes with Elijah I refused to let him go to the nursery and I only stayed in the hospital one day. With Judah I stayed the full two days AND used the nursery so I could sleep (they would bring him to eat and he stayed with me during the day). So funny how different it is with the second child when you know you need your sleep!
Post a Comment