Sunday, March 04, 2012

39 Weeks Pregnant!!
Let the countdown begin....4 days (or less) until the birth of our baby girl (via a scheduled c-section)!! I feel so blessed to have had a healthy pregnancy and I can't wait to meet the baby girl I've been carrying around for 9 months. Her nursery is finished, clothes are washed and hung, bottles and breast pump supplies are sterilized, maternity pictures are taken, and our hospital bag is just about packed. My mom arrives Wednesday night to watch Derek while we are in the hospital for the c-section.
We chose her name back in November and have been calling her by it ever since. Derek calls her by her name (its the SWEETEST thing EVER) and having him be familiar with her name was one of the main reasons we were excited to pick her name ahead of time.
Please pray for a safe surgery and transition for us as we become a family of 4!!!


3 comments:

The Hursts said...

How exciting! I pray for a great birth experience for you and your whole family :-)

You look fantastic! Imagine carrying that baby for 3 more weeks and how much bigger you would be... that was me with GL! Eeek!!! Hoping this next one doesn't gestate quite as long... :-)

Unknown said...

My bag is almost packed, too. LOL Can't wait to see you guys.

Heather said...

Can't believe you're so close! Prayers coming your way for a happy and healthy baby girl!