Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Derek's 1st Birthday Invitation
Ever since Derek was born, I have had my eye on this invitation for his 1st birthday. My good friend Janet designed the invitation and sells them in Etsy shop, Four Harp Designs. (She also designed Derek's birth announcement and our Christmas card!!).  I LOVED going back through the millions of pictures I've taken over this past year and choosing one for each month of Derek's life. We are so blessed to be Derek's parents and are thrilled to celebrate his first year of life in a few weeks!

4 comments:

Heather said...

so cute! I love it! Can't believe he is almost one already. Time goes by too quickly!

Danielle said...

YES -- this was the same invitation I wanted for Cori that Dave re-created on photoshop!! LOVE it! Wish we could be there to celebrate with you guys!!

Lisa said...

That's super-cute! Hope you have a great party!!

Sarah said...

Christen, I know you hear it all the time, but I just cannot believe he is one year old already!!! It seems like just a few months ago (Karlie too... I would love for them to meet one day and play!)