This year Matt and I celebrated our anniversary in Boston. My parents babysat Derek, while Matt and I went out. We enjoyed a delicious dinner at Joe's American Bar and Grill on the waterfront and then walked to the North End for dessert. It was so fun to reflect back on the last 7 years we've spent together and all that we've done. We feel extremely blessed with all the places we've traveled, the cities we've lived in, the friends we've made and the experiences we've had. All of them have made our marriage so full! We are both grateful for these last 7 years and all the tools we've learned about marriage. As we enter this new stage of life, raising our little boy, we are thankful for the years of practice we've had to work on our marriage.
I love you Matt more and more each day! I love how you come home from work and play with Derek. I love how he looks up at you and smiles. I love how you sacrifice for our family. I love how you cherish me, encourage me, and make me feel like the most special woman in the world. I love that I married my best friend!
Gelato in the North End!


No comments:
Post a Comment