Monday, August 30, 2010

Play Date
This morning Ellen, Vanessa and I went to Starbucks for coffee and took the kiddos. It was really fun to finally get together (all 6 of us) and hang out. We enjoyed catching up. It was strange to not be working together at Trinity. Here are a few pictures from the morning.

Strollers at Starbucks waiting for our coffee.
Sweet babies - Mariana, Bryce and Derek
Here is our attempt at getting them together for a picture. Their faces are priceless.


4 comments:

Danielle said...

I LOVE the baby brigade! :) I remember those days in the stroller. Now we get all the kids lined up in their high chairs! They grow so fast!!

Vanessa said...

So cute!!!! I love the Starbux pics..haha. So much fun today. Hope to do it more often!

Jan said...

Oh my gosh, I love that last one! So glad you guys were able to get together!

Rachel N said...

Your picture reminds me of when my play dates used to look like that! Now they involve so much more running around and crowd control lol. But they are priceless no matter what age for both the babies and the mommies!