While we were in Boston my mom and I pulled out my baby pictures and looked through them. Most people, when they look at Derek, immediately say that he looks like me. I agree with them but, I had never thought about comparing my baby pictures to his baby pictures. I was amazed at how much Derek looks like me!! Here are a few pictures I found of myself. I tried to match them with a picture we have of Derek. Enjoy!
The top 2 pictures are me when I was a baby and the bottom 2 pictures are Derek.
This is one of my favorite pictures! On the right is my grandfather holding me and on the left is my father holding Derek. They are both making the same faces holding their grandchildren.
Here is my Great Aunt Flo Flo holding me (left, 1979) and then holding Derek (right, 2010)!
This is a picture of my Great Aunts with my Great Grandfather holding me. I am reminding my by dad and that I screamed when anyone held me. I am thankful that Derek loves being held by other people.
Here I am with my dad checking out my mobile.
Here my parents are taking me home from the hospital and below Matt and I are taking Derek home from the hospital.

This is a picture of my Great Aunts with my Great Grandfather holding me. I am reminding my by dad and that I screamed when anyone held me. I am thankful that Derek loves being held by other people.
Here I am with my dad checking out my mobile.
Here my parents are taking me home from the hospital and below Matt and I are taking Derek home from the hospital.

2 comments:
What a beautiful post Christen. The resemblance is amazing! I love the pics of your Great Aunt Flo holding you and him!!!
Christen~Great job on the blog posts! What a sweet boy you have. I LOVE the comparison pics and the one with Great Aunt Flo & Elsie...so special. We love you guys and miss you lots.
Post a Comment