This week Derek started grabbing a rattle or dangling object. It is so cool to watch his hand eye coordination develop. I can just see his mind thinking about grabbing the rattle, learning how to open his fist and wrap his fingers around the object. The minute he grabs hold of the object, it goes straight to his mouth.
Ellen and I continue to meet weekly for playdates with the boys. Derek loves playing with Bryce. I also have joined the Stanford Mom's group and I am learning so much from the other mothers. Thanks Ellen for inviting me!
Derek watched his first Gator football game this week. It was fun to dress him in his Gator outfit! Can't you tell by his face that he already LOVES the Gators? :)
Derek loves to listen to us read him books. Here he is listening to Dad read to him. We are very thankful for all the books we were given. Derek has a great library!
Another huge accomplishment is that Derek slept 7 hours straight four nights this week. And one night he slept 8 1/2 hours. This has been a huge blessing and we hope he continues sleeping these long stretches.

1 comment:
LOVE the one of him in his Gator outfit! Look at that huge grin!! Adorable! :)
Post a Comment