Sunday, September 19, 2010

Family Run
Matt, Derek and I went on our first family run this morning. We ran about 2 miles and it felt GREAT to be back running together. Matt and I started our relationship years ago at Circle "A" Ranch (2001) chatting during early morning runs and running together has been a big part of our marriage over the years. So running this morning togetherfelt like old times. Derek LOVED jogging with us. He was looking around and enjoying the ride. He even fell asleep for the last mile! We ended our run at Peet's coffee. The funniest part of the run was that along the way we lost the coffee money. So we sadly walked home without coffee, looking for the money along the way home. I put Derek down for his nap and Matt retraced our steps. Along our route he found the money and came home with our cappuccinos. It was a wonderful morning!



No comments: