Happy Father's Day Matt, to the man I love.
I hope that you know how grateful I am for you and all you do.
This year Father's Day was a little different for us since we were in Boston, but Matt was in Australia. It was fun to celebrate with my dad in person though instead of just giving him a call on the phone!! We had dinner at Patrick's house.
Somehow Rylie got Auntie Katie to try her wedding dress on for Rylie to see, complete with veil, necklace and tiara. Rylie LOVES dressing up.
Afterwards, Rylie tried Auntie Katie's veil, tiara and necklace on. Thanks Auntie Katie. :)
Happy Father's Day Pops!
Thanks for investing in my life and the lives of my kids.
Love you!
Derek finished the Millennium Falcon Lego set!!!!!
He was super proud of himself.
I loved watching his determination and focus. This is by far the largest Lego set he has built.
Can't wait to see which set he tackles next!!
Pops helping Derek put the finishing touches on the Millennium Falcon.
I got to run around Lake Quannapowitt in Wakefield, one of my all time favorite runs when I lived here. I usually run it with Matt so this was strange to run it by myself, but still so relaxing!
Went to church at High Rock with Patrick and Katie and the boys. Katie was teaching Sunday School so Derek and Rylie got to have Katie as their teacher and Max was in their class. Because Matt was in Australia, Patrick and I were sitting in a pew with Mom and Dad, just like when we were little. :)









No comments:
Post a Comment