There was a smaller ropes course closer to the ground perfect for Rylie's height.
She was so brave and adventurous.
Above Rylie was the larger ropes course with 2 levels, just perfect for Derek. Once I watched him for a while I thought to myself I've got to get up there with him. Derek had no fear and tackled both levels of the course with confidence. I think his favorite part was the zip line!Since Grammy and Pops were there I had the opportunity to climb with Derek. It was amazing!!! I loved every minute. Derek challenged me to take on the different course obstacles. Since the course wasn't busy Derek got to stay on for over an hour!!!!
Rylie finished climbing before Derek and ventured through the furniture store with Grammy.
She picked out this fancy bedroom set! She LOVED picking out things to buy!













No comments:
Post a Comment