Saturday, June 25, 2011

Happy Father's Day Matt!
Matt, Derek and I are so blessed by you and want you to know how important you are to us. You are a dedicated husband and Dad. It is obvious that you LOVE our family. It shows in all the big and little ways was you sacrifice for us. I love watching your passion for your career continue to grow. Derek is such a blessed boy to have you to look up to. I love the way he gets so excited when you come home from work or stop home for a surprise visit. I love how he will sit and read with him before bedtime. We love and appreciate you.Thanks for being you!
For Matt's Father's Day gift from Derek I framed 3 5x7 photos for his office. My Father's Day gift will be a new grill when we move to AZ.

Outtakes from our photo shoots....I could not have taken all the photos without Ellen. She did a great job of getting Derek to smile.
We had Father's Day dinner at the Counter...one of our favorite restaurants.
After dinner we enjoyed playing in the field behind our house. Derek LOVED chasing after this ball.

So sweet...Matt pointing out an airplane to Derek. (Derek's favorite!)

1 comment:

Jan said...

Ha! I love all the outtakes!