It was so momentous to visit the doctor for Derek's 12 month well check. I have been excited about it for a long time. I remember the very first time we went in to see Dr. Glinder when Derek was just born. He told us that Derek needed to gain weight faster to fit his height and build and he advised us to supplement with formula. After getting over that initial shock and realizing that was the best thing for Derek, we have been so thankful for Dr. Glinder. His relaxed personality has given me the ability to feel freedom in parenting (learning that there is not one right way to parent!). I love how God always knows exactly what we need ahead of time and how His plan is always sovereign.
Weight: 22 lbs and 11oz (49%)
Height: 30 1/2" (66%)
Since this was our last appointment with Dr. Glinder we took a few pictures. Here is Derek checking out Dr. Glinder's stethoscope and otoscope (thing with light on end to look in ear).Here are some pictures of Derek playing while we waited for his appointment.
I love the sequence of these pictures.
1 comment:
Wow, Derek's hair is getting so blonde!
Post a Comment