Sunday, March 28, 2010

March 27, 2010

Matt and I celebrated our dating anniversary this weekend. Nine years ago on March 27th Matt and I began dating. I am so grateful that even though I said "I just want to be friends" two times, Matt did not give up on me. The third time we talked about our relationship I said "YES!" God continues to have His hand upon our lives and bless us. I am so thankful for marrying my best friend. Each year continues to get better. I love you Matt. I am so excited to experience what God has in store for us this next year with the birth of our son.

I made GF carrot cake cupcakes to celebrate since last week we had to smell the carrot cake I was making for my school's benefit.

We went out to breakfast and enjoyed the gorgeous weather we are having.

No comments: