Sunday, May 04, 2008

Baby Shower, Padres shirt & Family Group Girls Night Out

Here are some of the things that have been going on in our lives over the last 2 months...sorry I got so behind!

We had a baby shower for Zach and Kristy and baby Beckett. Emily Sorgius had it at her house. It was really fun especially to have both Evie and Beckett there!

Here are Kristy and I at her baby shower.


Here is Emily and Evie coloring.



This is the Padres shirt that Matt brought back for me from his recent trip to San Diego for a conference. He did a great job picking it out. It is exactly what I wanted!!



We had Girls' night out with the Family Group. The girls decided to go to the Melting Pot. We had a great time eating a pot of cheese and two pots of chocolate.




No comments: