Mother's Day or Mum's Day, as Rylie likes to call it was a great family day. I felt so loved and we had a great time together. Matt went and got me coffee. I got to take a shower and crawl back in bed with my coffee. Then the kids made me breakfast in bed. I got the works, pancakes, eggs, toast and fruit. In the weeks leading up to Mother's Day the kids had each picked out special cards for me during our trips to Coles. It was so cute to watch them look at the cards and read the words and pick just the right one for me. I loved seeing their independence and pure joy at picking out my card. They wrote their own words all on their own - they are speaking my love language.
Matt and the kids ate breakfast on the patio, while I ate in my bed. I felt like a queen.
Then we went to church at Hillsong in the heart of Brisbane CBD.
After church we drove to the top of Mt. Coot-tha and went to a fancy restaurant with a
Mother's Day brunch. It was so yummy and they had amazing GF options. This was my first experience trying Barramundi fish. We left feeling very full.


There was a magician who went around to all the tables doing magic tricks and
then made the kids a dog and sword out of balloons.
Pictures of the amazing view after lunch.
It was super bright!
The evening of Mother's Day Paul invited us along with Ing-Mari and Kristina over to his house for dinner. It was very lovely and fun. We even got to try an Australian dessert called Pavlova. It had passion fruit on top. It was delicious.
Rhoan also made creme brule.


















No comments:
Post a Comment