The day after Mother's Day I ended up getting a cold. I really didn't get off the couch for a couple of days. It was pretty yucky and I was so tired. I was sad that one of our last weeks I spent sick. Thankfully the kids didn't get it too bad, so that was good. Praise God this was the only time we got sick during our entire 5 months in Australia. God protected us immensely. Guess it proves that the kids pick up most germs from other kids at school.
During one of our first days out I took the kids on a short walk while they did some scooting.
I just needed to get out of the apartment and get some fresh air.
Silly kids doing silly things!
One of the days Rylie decided to have a "National Kids Day!" She wrote up a schedule
of events and we participated. It was so creative and very fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment