Sunday, February 18, 2018

Rylie's Reading

I have LOVED working with Rylie on her reading. Every day at the beginning of our schooling time I get to curl up on the couch and read with Rylie. I spend a long time reading to her some chapter book and then she spends some time reading to me. Just in the time we have been in Australia so far (about 1.5 months) she has improved so much. Just this week she read her first chapter book!!! It was an Ella and Olivia book. She is so proud. Her sweet little voice is such a joy to hear. I am just so grateful that both my kids LOVE to read and we can sit together on the couch and read for hours as part of our school day. Kids need to be read to and need to have time to read their own books too. Homeschooling allows me to prioritize the things I want in our day and reading is definitely a priority.


No comments: