While the boys were away in Gainesville, Rylie and I had a great time together in Phoenix. We painted nails, made cookies, watched Sophia and played Sophia, went to the park and had 2 playdates with Grace. I let Rylie sleep in my bed, on Matt's. She had asked so nicely I couldn't resist.
Swinging and climbing and biking. Then Rylie laid her bike down and ran a lap next to Grace. I asked her what she was doing. She told me she was pretending to be the mom and push a jogging stroller and while her daughter (i.e. Grace) was biking next to her. It was so cute....just like I used to do with her and Derek!!
After the park playdate, Rylie was SO excited to ride in Grace's car back to our house.
Love sleeping pictures of my kids!!
She fell asleep each night with me singing to her while holding my hand. Just LOVE this girl!!











No comments:
Post a Comment