Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Fall afternoon at the park

I picked the kids up from school and we headed to the park. With homework, my class at ASU and after school activities, its been a while since we've played at the park after school. It was so fun! Derek had a blast using his "new" Green Machine bike that Sam gave him. He loves driving it and then doing donuts! At one point I turned around and Derek had Rylie on the back of the bike (no shoes and no helmet) flying around the park grinning from ear to ear!! I LOVE their relationship!! 


climbing fun
 Derek working on his skills with the Green Machine!! Really wanting to perfect the donut!

These 2 are the best of friends!! They share a special relationship that seems to just grow more and more with time. I am so grateful God planned them to be so close in age!!


No comments: