Birthday coffee and card left by Matt on the morning of my birthday before he flew to his conference.
Even though Matt was out of town at a conference, I had an amazing birthday and I felt SO loved by our AZ community. Christina watched Derek and Rylie while I went on an amazing run by myself. I was also able to chat with my dad half way through the run. Then Lori watched Derek and Rylie while I got a pedicure and had 2 hours to blog by myself. When Matt returned from traveling, we celebrated my birthday with dinner as a family at Cafe Rio. We also celebrated with the Wagner and Lopez family at our house with dinner and swimming.
Thanks to Raul for lifting the kids in the air...they loved it!


Celebrating my birthday and Keegan's graduation from middle school with Grandma and Grandpa
Derek and Grandpa







No comments:
Post a Comment