Thursday, March 13, 2014

Valentine's Day

This year for Valentine's Day Matt and I decided to write attributes that we want to affirm about Derek and Rylie on hearts and tape them to their bedroom door. One heart per day and Matt and I took turns writing them. It was so fun to watch the kids get up each morning and race to their door, find their new heart and ask us to read it (along with all their other hearts too).

For dinner on Valentine's Day we ate heart shaped pancakes. Derek received a NASA space shuttle with programmable code and Rylie received a stuffed animal puppy dog as Valentine's Day presents. Matt and the kids bought me gorgeous red roses! And my good friend Sarah surprised me by bringing over a tub of frozen GF chocolate chip cookie dough! It was a great day!

Prepping valentine's to give to his preschool friends. I was so proud of Derek as he wrote the first letter of his name on all 16 valentine's for his preschool friends!

No comments: