Matt ran the Phoenix Marathon. He did an awesome job and we are so proud of him. The kids and I missed seeing him cross the finish line and he actually ended up meeting us at our car as we parked. Derek was super excited to run the Kid's 1K. Since Matt wanted to run it with us we jumped into the 1K halfway through. Derek had a BLAST. I LOVE his face in this picture. He is so focused and ran with his whole heart. I can't wait for one day when we will all run a race as a family. After completing his race, he got a ribbon, t-shirt and food (squeeze pouch and bananas). Since it was the end of the day he got a whole half dozen bagels, which he thought was so cool.
Derek and Daddy in their race shirts
No comments:
Post a Comment