Rylie slept 9 hrs!!
For the past 5 nights little Miss Rylie has slept 9 and even 10 hour stretches. We have been putting her down at 7:00-7:30 pm and she has been sleeping until 5:00 am!!! The first time she slept 9 hours I thought it was a fluke, but now that she has done it 5 days in a row I am thinking that she might be getting into a consistent pattern. Either way...I am going to take it!! Thanks Rylie for the extra sleep.
Before the 9 hour stretches began, we had been trying to "dream feed" Rylie at 10pm (right before I go to sleep) so that she would ideally sleep her long stretch from 10 pm - 7 am, but every night she had been refusing to eat at 10 pm. So, one night I decided to see what would happen if I did not feed her at 10 pm...and that's when she slept her first 9 hour stretch!!! Its crazy how each child is so different. Derek would eat whenever we wanted him to, but Rylie seems to get mad at me when I try to feed her and she is not hungry. She eats when she is ready! I am LOVING the extra sleep! I feel like a new person. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment