27 Weeks Pregnant
This pregnancy continues to feel like it is flying by. I had fully intended to take a belly picture at 24 weeks (so I would at least have a picture every month), but that came and went. So here I am at 27 weeks and I finally remembered to have Matt take a picture of me. It is so fun to compare my belly shots with Derek and Baby Girl Buman. I am definitely MUCH bigger this time around. Thankfully, I am feeling great and still have energy to chase Derek around! This girl is super active and moving ALL the time. I love feeling her move!! No new cravings (still just In 'N Out Burger!) and grateful to be able to stay home with Derek. I am soaking in all my time with my little boy!!
27 weeks pregnant with Baby Girl Buman
27 weeks pregnant with Derek

1 comment:
You look SO great!!!
Post a Comment