Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Baby #2: 16 weeks
This pregnancy continues to be totally different than the last one. Some new symptoms this time around include being achy, tired, uncomfortable sleeping, and more emotional. I am also craving lots of different foods, unfortunately not healthy foods. But it is SO FUN to have cravings!!! Last week we went to IN-N-Out Burger for dinner because I really wanted hamburgers (yes 2 burgers), french fries, and a milk shake! If you look closely you can see my belly button has already popped. We have also been able to feel the baby move!! I do not want to not rush through the pregnancy because I want to enjoy this season of life when its just the 3 of us, but its hard not to want to meet this little baby. We've scheduled our 20 week ultrasound for the end of October and can't wait to find out if we're having a boy or girl!
 Although the lighting is not good in this picture, I love the Derek is looking up at me!

4 comments:

Jan said...

Aw, I love that last picture of D looking at you! I totally craved milkshakes and french fries with Caleb! Wish you were closer!!

Heather said...

wow you really have popped much earlier than with Derek! I totally crave burgers when pregnant. We have this amazing place near us called 25 Degrees and we've gotten burgers way too often already! In n Out has been frequented as well :) Enjoy it!

Danielle said...

So excited for you guys!!! Love that your baby bump is growing. I don't know about you, but I felt like it popped so much faster the second time around!! We are really enjoying having 2 -- it's crazy at times, but oh, so good!! :) You're going to love it!

Aimee Reeves said...

Wow, Congratulations, Cristen! I had no idea, but that's what blogs are for, right? It seems like a lot of people are expecting #2 right now:) So exciting!
-Aimee