I gave Derek his first hair cut, on Easter, while my parents were in town. I wanted my mom's help, but did not realize it was going to take all 4 of us to complete the job! Derek sat on Matt's lap, while watching a hockey game. My dad kept Derek entertained and took pictures. My mom held the comb for me so I could focus on cutting. It was a lot of work to keep Derek still long enough to cut his hair. I really wanted to make sure I did not mess up! (And no we did not save any of his hair from the first hair cut.)
Wondering what is going on and why he is wearing a towel
"Mom, why are you touching my hair? Leave it alone"
I was concentrating really hard!! :)
Finished product!
Love our boy and his smile!
No comments:
Post a Comment