Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Week 34
Here is a quick shot of my ever growing belly. I am definitely looking pregnant these days and it is really fun. This past weekend when Matt and I were at the grocery store, the girl at the register congratulated me on being pregnant even while I was wearing a hooded sweatshirt. This is big progress! My students love to point out to me that my belly button is sticking out. They also love to give me advice about the little guy. It is really cute! Time keeps moving so fast. I have less than 3 weeks until I go on maternity leave. I am really excited to have (hopefully) a couple of weeks before Baby Bu arrives.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Wow you are FINALLY getting big! I swear we were the same size when you were 30 weeks and I was 20! :)
Can't believe you are SO CLOSE. I can't wait to meet the little Gator.

Rachel N said...

Watch out! I thought I was taking a week of maternity leave before I was due to get ready (finish buying baby stuff and make some casseroles) but Elijah came a day before I was supposed to start lol! I am so excited for you guys and can't wait to see those hospital pictures of you holding your sweet baby boy!