Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Trinity School Baby Shower
This afternoon my coworkers at Trinity threw a surprise baby shower for me. It was so sweet. They showered me with wonderful new books to add to our ever growing library. As an educator, this is an amazing gift. I cannot wait to read these books to our son! I am so blessed to be loved by so many wonderful people. Thank you fellow Trinity coworkers so much!!


Ellen and I actually were both celebrated at the shower. Ellen and I work together at Trinity. She is due 2 weeks after me and is also having a boy. It has been so fun to have someone else to go through the pregnancy with.
At Trinity there is a tradition that Mary, the head of school, makes a baby blanket for each expecting mom. Here is me opening her present and then a close up of the blanket. The colors match our bedding! Thank you Mary for your thoughtfulness.

No comments: