It is hard to believe that I am already 5 1/2 months pregnant! Time is really flying by. My belly has really started to grow in the last couple of weeks. Here is a picture at 22 weeks and at 18 weeks to compare. I am still feeling great and running, walking, lifting and doing yoga. My belly sure does change throughout the day. In the morning I don't look that pregnant, but as the day goes on that changes and I look more pregnant. At night my skin feels tight like it is stretching. So far I have gained 15 lbs and if I continue to gain 1 lb per week, I'll be at 33 lbs total, right within normal weight gain. It is still weird to look down and see my belly. I am still feeling the Baby's strong kicks. Sometimes I feel something hard and round, probably the Baby's head or butt (but we're not sure which) and then he moves and its gone.
Week 22
Week 18
Here is some of Baby Bu's first Gator gear. He is definitely coming home from the hospital in these Gator baby booties (Thanks Caleb and Emily). And here is his first stuffed animal (Thanks Mark, Julie and kids)!


2 comments:
so fun! I love it! You look great :)
You look amazing, girl! Keep up the exercising...good for mom and baby! LOVE the belly pics...keep 'em coming!
Post a Comment