Saturday, January 23, 2010

20 Week Ultrasound



Matt and I had been looking forward to the 20 week ultrasound since we had scheduled the date back in the end of November. I love seeing the baby on the ultrasound. Ever since we had gone for the 3D/4D ultrasound we were pretty sure about the gender of the baby, but we were excited to see 3 weeks later if we were right. Conclusion was - IT'S A BOY!! Here is a picture of our little guy. It was so amazing all that we were able to see - his organs working, the hemispheres of his brain, his spine, the 4 chambers of his heart as well as the valves, kidneys, feet, fingers, legs etc. Measurements were taken to see approximately how big the baby is, how many weeks along I am as well as my approximate due date. The baby weighs 15 oz (almost 1 lb) so we're thinking he's going to be a big baby. Yikes!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

SO excited for you! I am glad all is well and baby boy is healthy! These next 20 weeks will fly by. You are going to LOVE being a mommy!!