Saturday, August 30, 2008

San Francisco Giants vs. San Diego Padres at AT&T Park

Patrick and Katie came to visit us for a week. We picked them up from the airport and went to a Giants' baseball game at AT&T Park. The park was so neat because it was right on the Bay. Matt and I had already bought our tickets and sat on the third base side. Patrick and Katie bought their tickets that day and sat in the outfield. The stadium had its own microclimate because we were sweating in our seats by third base, but freezing from the heavy breeze when we sat with Patrick and Katie.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's awesome that Patrick & Katie got to come visit already. We miss you guys a lot, good to hear that you are having fun!!

Anonymous said...

Who won??

Donnie said...

Hey guys, been awhile. Looks like you are both doing well :)

Congrats on the PhD, Matt. Good to see you reach such a long-sought goal.

Just wanted to drop a note to say hello and I hope that life is treating you well.

Donnie

Danielle said...

Hey Guys! We sure do miss you, but it's great to keep up to date with our lives through blogging. I started one up too so we can keep in contact with each other. I hope work is going well Christen. How do you like your new school? Love and miss you guys!