Saturday, August 30, 2008

Trinity School

Here is my new school. I worked hard to get my classroom ready for the first day of school. I was so busy that I did not have time to take pictures. Patrick took plenty of pictures for me. Thanks Pat. Here are a few of my classroom and school. I have a gorgeous classroom with great windows, closet space, classroom library, resources and technology. This year we are working on integrating Smart Boards into all aspects of teaching. I love using the Smart Board.

4 comments:

cu4photos said...

Wow,that classroom looks huge! Jaime LOVES the smart boards. Glad you're getting settled in:)

Steven said...

Your classroom looks so cute! I am glad that your move has gone so well. We can't wait to come out and visit you.

Sarah said...

That looks AWESOME!!! I wish ALCS looked like that! I miss u so much!! Did you know that Mrs. Anderson is having twins? A boy and a girl!! E-mail me!!!

gooshiesarah@yahoo.com

Tell me next time you come to MA !! We all miss you!! We love you!!!! Your classroom looks so cool!!! By the way I still have all the notes you gave me in 3rd grade!!! i just came back from retreat and I am very tired! I loved that Glutton Free pizza place you went to. we went there too and I had the GF pizza and it was awesome!! Did you have there GF whoopie?? Sonja inhaled it!! I had GF full brownie...I miss you!!
~Sarah Williams

Anonymous said...

Your school and classroom look awesome! The Ahlgren's.