It's official - DR. BUMAN!!!
I am so proud of Matt. I am proud of all his perseverance and hard work over the last 3 years. God has been so faithful to carry us through this degree and all the challenges with it.
Matt defended his dissertattion today. His presentation took 30 minutes and then he was grilled with questions for 1 hour. He passed, therefore completing all the requirements for receiving his PhD.
After Matt's defense we had a celebratory lunch at The Swamp with the AAMP team. These are the people who were a part of Project AAMP (where Matt got the data for his dissertation). From left to right: Dr. Giacobbi, Dr. McCrea, Dr. Roberts, Dr. Marsiske, Joe Dzierzewski and Dr. Buman.
Here we are, Dr. and Mrs. Buman!!
2 comments:
congratulations Matt! What an exciting accomplishment. I am sure it was a ton of work, but you are the man who could do it! Nice job!
Congratulations Matt! Wow, that is so exciting for you and Christen! Hope your next move across the country goes well!
Post a Comment