Random pictures from this summer
Here I am with Great Aunt Nina, Florence, and Elsie.
I found these pictures from the summer when Matt and I were in Boston. One night we went to Jacki and Keith's house to have dinner. I have been friends with Jacki since we were 3 years old. We met at Montvale Gymnastics and our families have been friends ever since. Now we are both married and it is neat to be able to hang out with our spouses too.


Here I am with Jacklyn, Courtney, and Meggie. These 3 girls were my campers at Meadow Breeze Day Camp starting when they were in 2nd grade and now I am working side by side with them. I feel so old! :) It has been neat to watch them grow up and be a part of their lives.

1 comment:
Oh my goodness - I can't believe how old those girls have gotten! Crazy! Seems like just yesterday they were in our group!!
Thanks for trying to get ahold of me - hopefully we can talk soon! I miss you! Glad to hear you are doing well!
Lisa Taylor
Post a Comment