Sunday, December 17, 2006

One of our favorite things to do on Sunday mornings is to hang out and study at Panera. We usually do more talking and laughing than studying. Amy usually makes her famous "diablos." This morning we gathered at Panera one last time before we all leave to go home for Christmas break.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun :) I see you are totally doing my favorite picture face in the coffee pic of you & Amy. That is the face I do in like 90% of my pictures, as one of my friends informed me. Now I can tell her I'm not the only one doing that!

*Sarah & Fritz & Amelia*

(Nicole) The Very Hungry Caterpillar said...

Hey thanks so much for your Christmas card. You two are great and I miss you both tons. I had been meaning to start our blog to help keep family and friends up to date on our lives I was so excited to see yours it gave me the reminder to start ours. Anyways I hope all is well. Have a great Christmas Love
Nicole and Dan