Scratching off countries and states we have visited on two new maps.
Excited to set more goals for traveling to new places.
Derek is always reading!!
Rylie loves to play restaurant and take our order and then serve us.
Helping Mommy with being a teacher. Someday Rylie might be a teacher too!
Bible Buddies and besties!
I love going to the ASU football games with Matt. Its one of my favorite things. We have gone to football games together since we were at the University of Florida.
Sweet friends. Charlotte and Rylie at Charlotte's birthday party.
Love watching Derek work hard at hockey. He is determined to make a hockey team!
Silly kids!
I LOVE walking into school together with these cute kiddos.
The gymnast in her new team leotard. She is looking mighty athletic.
Rylie and Brecken...sweet friends.
Beautiful Rylie Girl!!
Finished reading the entire Harry Potter series. So proud of him.
Matt hiked the Grand Canyon with his good friend Jarod.
Spirit week at SCA:
Princess Leia and Kylo Ren for Disney Day
Go Gators for sports day!
Rylie and her sushi. I love her shirt. It says "This is how I roll."
Halloween donuts
I love to stop and have lunch with each of the kids as often as I can.
It is the highlight of my day.
SCA Homecoming
Silly Costco run with Grace and Garrett
We love watching this girl play soccer.
We love watching this guy play hockey!
New smart watches so we can keep track of the kids and they can text us, now that
they spend quite a bit of time at friend's houses and sports practices.























































No comments:
Post a Comment