LOVE Derek's SCA Kindergarten school picture
These 2 are the best of friends...spend a lot of time wrestling together.
The first field trip I couldn't make because Matt and I were visiting Stanford. Derek had a blast at the Children's Museum and Janet (Jack's mom) sent me lots of sweet pictures. So grateful for friends.
Hadrian, Derek and Jack
Zane, Macy and Derek
Matt and I got to go to Stanford for a long weekend, just the 2 of us. My mom was able to come out to watch the kids. It was SO fun to get away together and relive what life what like for us back when Matt was a post doc at Stanford. We went for a run on Stanford's campus. It is by far one of the most beautiful and unique campuses we have seen.
I got to visit Trinity School, where I used to teach and catch up with Lana (Academic Dean) and Mary (Headmaster) and Katy (Technology Integrator). I got to have lunch with some of my favorite people to teach with, Vanessa, Ellen and Ana. It was so fun to laugh about memories, catch up and visit. Teaching with these ladies were some of the best experiences and most growth I've ever had.
Breakfast with Janet.
Dinner with the Fabbros and Hernandez's. We got to meet baby Lilia!!! This was so special for us because Ralph and Sue were our adoptive parents when we lived in Menlo Park. They were our first babysitters for Derek. Kristin, Auntie K, was one of my closest friends and we shared many special memories together. She hosted my baby shower for Derek in this home and we've shared numerous holiday meals around the Fabbro's table. Here we all were reunited for an evening. Sue even made my carrot cake (GF) for dessert. It was an amazing evening remembering all our fun times and catching up. SO thankful for all the people God has put in our lives.
Hiking the Dish!
Thankful for Grammy coming to visit and taking care of Derek and Rylie.
They love her and had a SUPER weekend.
Reka had lunch with this crew!
LOVE finding notes like this from Rylie!
SO grateful for these 2!
Soccer fun
Getting ready to take annual Christmas card pictures
Rylie at preschool
Lots of playing
park playdate with Grace
Rylie is running alongside Grace, while pushing an pushing an imaginary stroller just like Mommy did when Rylie was little. Love her imagination.
Rylie even got to ride home in Grace's truck!
Preschool Pizza and Praise Performance
Derek is thankful for...



































No comments:
Post a Comment