Rylie and Mommy Day - hair cuts at Megan's house (Rainbow Dash colors in Rylie's hair), Rita's Italian Ice and playing at the park. I LOVE spending time with this little lady.
Went to Carefree Pumpkin festival and saw some amazingly carved pumpkins.
Derek and Rylie LOVE playing in the rain
Sleeping beauty....Rylie doesn't nap very often, but if she does it is usually in the car on the way to pick up Derek or if I lay down next to her. So I let her sleep next to me in our bed and she fell asleep. So Sweet.
On one of Derek's half days we met Daddy at the Children's Museum and had a fun afternoon as a family.
Derek and Rylie LOVE to crawl through the maze
picture from the webcams in rooms, both kids sleeping similarly.
Rylie got a new bow that she LOVES and is letting me do her hair in braids more often!
Went on a biking date with this sweet boy. We got about 4 miles out on our bike ride and Mommy got a flat tire. We called Daddy and he came and rescued us. Thank goodness for Daddy.
Rylie and I before I got to volunteer in her preschool classroom.
LOVE these kids. Derek had some wild hair!!
Love the privilege of volunteering in Derek's classroom at SCA. It is so fun to watch him interact with his friends and help with small groups.
Rylie says, "Boys get together so I can take a cute picture of you two!" I wonder where she hears that phrase. LOL. Derek and Xander playing hockey together. Rylie and Charlie gave the boys medals for playing their game so well.
These two LOVE to play together. It is fun to watch them play Rescue Bots together using the dollhouse.
Get to know you event at Derek's classmate's house. Face painting, food truck, balloons, magic show, awesome swing set - it was a great night. The kids were chosen to helpers in the show and they did a great job. They LOVED being called up on stage to help.










































No comments:
Post a Comment