I can't believe that its been almost 4 months since I've gotten around to comparing Derek and Rylie's baby pictures to see if they look alike. There are a few differences that I've noticed already and want to remember. Derek had thick/chubby feet and chubby fingers and Rylie does not. Derek would nurse at ANY time (never refusing to nurse) and Rylie will refuse to nurse when she is not ready. Rylie has chubby thighs with cute fat rolls and chubby cheeks. Derek was long and lean and did not have much baby fat. Both kids have long torsos. Derek looked like me when he was born, but began to change into a nice mix of both of us. From about 1 year on he has been a spitting image of what Matt was like as a toddler (tall, blonde hair, broad shoulders, eats all the time, super active). I am excited to see how Rylie will change during her first year of life. I hope her hair grows faster than mine because I didn't have much hair until I was 2.
What do you think? Do they look alike??? I think the older they get the more they are looking like each other.
In the hospital (Rylie and Derek)
Sleeping Babies (R and D)







1 comment:
Really cool post! I love seeing how they look alike (and different!)
Post a Comment