Perspective
Its amazing what a little perspective will do for you. A couple of weeks ago Matt went to New Orleans for a conference, which left me alone with the kids for 4 days. This was my first time alone with both kids for an extended period of time! At first it seemed overwhelming and I was not sure I could do it, but God gave me just enough strength to survive and even feel successful at taking care of the kids alone. Before Matt's trip we had had family & friends in town helping us out. Taking care of both Derek and Rylie seemed challenging even with an extra pair of hands. But sometimes its just better to jump in and get wet! After this experience, it seems EASY to take care of 2 kids with Matt's help (well some days). I have the utmost respect for single parents. I am SO BLESSED to have a husband/father who is COMPLETELY involved in our family! Thanks Matt. I LOVE partnering with you in life!
No comments:
Post a Comment