This year I had class on Halloween night, so Matt and I took Derek Trick-or-Treating a few nights before at an outdoor mall. (I had to get some pictures! :)) Derek caught on real fast of how to get the candy. He was so cute in his Superman outfit. On Halloween night, while I was in class, Derek and Matt went to pizza dinner at our neighbor's house before Trick-or-Treating with them. Matt said Derek had a BLAST. They went to about 10 houses before Derek was ready for bed.
We also carved a pumpkin the night before Halloween.
(Pumpkins don't last long out here with the heat!)
Kissing the pumpkin
Pretending to be a pumpkin
Derek did not like to touch the insides of the pumpkin with his fingers, but give him a spoon and he was all about playing with the insides.
Checking out the pumpkin all lit up.
No comments:
Post a Comment